- Developer: NextGen
- Launch year: 2014
- Available on: desktop only
- Highest stake: 500
- Lowest stake: 0.01
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 20
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 95.20%
- Highest winnings: 10,000.00
- Developed for: Goldrush theme
California Gold Slot
Join the exciting gold rush to mine and claim nuggets of gold with the California Gold slot. Created by NextGen, an innovative casino game developer, the game has 5 reels, 3 rows, 20 paylines and 95.20% RTP. The cartoon-style game with creative characters and bonus features offers an amusing gaming experience.
The gold rush is a known theme among casino slots, and using this familiar theme NextGen created a fun game with exciting features. The progressive gameplay of California Gold slot has free spins, wilds, scatters, and bonus games.
California Gold symbols
- Barrel, pickaxe , lantern, map, dynamite, and panning dish pay low
- Struggling donkey, gold cart and gold mine have higher values
- The sneaky thief is the highest valued symbol
- Mad miner symbol is the wild
- Gold nugget is the scatter
California Gold bonus, free spins & jackpot
California Gold slot offers new features and bonus rounds as you dig and play more. Exciting bonuses with interactive levels bring a great gaming experience and nice payouts. Before the wilds, scatters, bonus games and everything else, it should be noted that even the regular symbols have pretty high values in the game. Landing 5 sneaky thief symbols, for example, awards 5000x of your bet. The wild of the game is the mad miner symbol that shows up on the middle reels. In addition to substituting for the other symbols to score combinations, the wild also triggers the bonus game during the free spins.
The free spins feature of the California Gold is triggered by landing at least 3 gold nugget scatters. You will be awarded 10 free spins with 3x multiplier applied. An additional bonus game will be triggered by landing three mad miner symbols on a free spin. You will be asked to choose one of the 4 mines, and the mad miner collects ounces of golds on the selected mine. The ounces of gold collected is multiplied by your bet and added to your amount at the end of the game. The gamble button gives a chance to double or quadruple your wins both from the base game and bonus rounds.
How to play California Gold
- Adjust your bet and number of lines using + - buttons
- Click the green spin button to start spinning the reels
- Open the paytable with the info button
- Set the number of auto spins with the autoplay button
- Use gamble button for a chance to double or quadruple your wins