- Developer: 1X2gaming
- Launch year: 2014
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 62.50
- Lowest stake: 0.01
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 25
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 97.70%
- Highest winnings: 22,500
- Developed for: Crime theme
If you’re a fan of crime-themed casino games, then Downtown slot is the ideal choice for you. The slot’s 5 reels are set against a sinister looking dark city, with a flickering sign at the top, and there are ominous sound effects. This masterpiece by 1X2gaming offers players a 97.70% RTP over its 25 paylines.
Like the majority of 1x2gaming slots, Downtown has special features to heighten your gaming experience. Apart from featuring symbols such as 2 scatters and a wild, there is also a fun bonus game and a free spins round.
- 9, 10, J, Q, K, A are lower value symbols
- A lady in a hat, gunman, screaming lady and villain
- A police cell is the scatter symbol
- The silhouetted man is the bonus scatter symbol
- A ‘police line - do not cross’ symbol is the wild
Downtown bonus, free spins & jackpot
Sound effects in the Downtown slot will fully immerse you in the crime-riddled theme of this game. Sirens ring out in the background while you try to match a minimum of 2 high-value or 3 low-value symbols on any payline. Low-value symbols are represented by card numbers from 9 to Ace on a target full of bullet holes. High-value symbols are represented by the gunman, a screaming lady, the lady in a hat and the villain himself. During your gameplay, the wild represented by the police line will substitute for all symbols, bar the scatter and bonus scatters, in both the base game and free spins round.
Players have two bonus features to look forward to in Downtown. Free spins are activated when you land the silhouetted man bonus scatter. You will receive 5, 10 or 15 spins for 3, 4 or 5 scatters respectively. All wins within this feature are doubled. Another bonus element is the shootout round. This is activated if you land 3 to 5 of the prison cell scatters. You’re then moved to a new screen with five targets on buildings. Shoot them, and you may be rewarded with a prize for each shot. The more scatters you land to begin the feature, the bigger the cash prize you will receive!
How to play Downtown
- Click on (?) or ‘paytable’ to view the game’s rules and paytable information
- Select your preferred number of lines, coins and coin value
- Click ‘max bet’ to set the highest possible wager
- Click ‘spin’ to begin the game
- Click on ‘autobet’ to set up uninterrupted spins