- Developer: Microgaming
- Launch year: 2015
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 200.00
- Lowest stake: 0.20
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 4
- Number of rows: 4
- Number paylines: 20
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.13%
- Highest winnings: 50,000
- Developed for: Egyptian theme
Gods Of Giza Slot
In such a crowded thematic area of casino games, Gods of Giza slot truly stands out. Most developers have tried their hand at Egyptian-themed slots, but Microgaming nails it with this one through the creative rotating reel design. This visually impressive slot has a 96.13% RTP, 4 reels and 20 paylines.
Spinning the reels in Gods of Giza is highly engaging. The background is a pyramid covered in hieroglyphs, with two maidens gazing down from either side. The visual quality and features like free spins on rotating reels set it apart from similarly themed slots.
Gods of Giza symbols
- J, Q, K and Ace are the lower value symbols
- The Pharaoh, his wife and 2 gods
- The scarab beetle is the wild symbol
- The gold Ankh is the scatter symbol
Gods of Giza bonus, free spins & jackpot
As you visit Ancient Egypt, there are several special symbols in Gods of Giza slot which can create lots of extra winning chances. The red jewel with a scarab is the wild symbol and by replacing the usual symbols, it can create extra winning combinations. If you succeed in finding four on a payline, you will also receive a cash prize. The four high-value symbols are the two Egyptian gods, the Pharoah and his wife. The scatter symbol is a golden Ankh, and you will need to land at least 3 to activate the exciting rotating free spins bonus feature.
Landing 3 or more of these scatters will award you with 8 free spins. If you find more scatters during the spin, you can be rewarded with even more free spins. The bonus feature in Gods of Giza is creatively different from other games. After each spin, the reels will rotate 90 degrees, which can create new winning combinations. There are 4 rotations in total forming a full 360-degree rotation. When the reels have fully rotated and all winnings have been counted together, it’s time for the next free spin. Each spin thus gives a total of four chances for winning combinations and in essence, 32 free spins!
How to play Gods of Giza
- Begin by setting your bets considering the fixed paylines
- Adjust the coin size with the buttons on the bottom left
- Study the paytable for features and symbol payouts
- You can use the Autoplay feature to spin the reels automatically
- Keep an eye out for the wild and scatter symbol