- Developer: Microgaming
- Launch year: 2011
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 100.00
- Lowest stake: 0.50
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 50
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.54%
- Highest winnings: 619,000 coins
- Developed for: Factory theme
Gold Factory Slot
Ever wondered how those gleaming gold bars and coins are made? Follow the rich factory owner and his smart apprentice in the Gold Factory slot to find out how. Developed by Microgaming, this casino game with bright visuals and smooth animations has 5 reels, 50 paylines and an RTP of 96.54%.
The gameplay of the Gold Factory is just as attractive as the gold itself. Similar to many other Microgaming slots, it is filled with exciting in-game features such as the Boiler Room, free spins, and the Reactor bonus.
Gold Factory symbols
- Game logo is the wild
- Gold coin is the scatter symbol
- The factory owner, his apprentice, and the factory are premium
- Three vehicles are high value symbols
- Gold cart, stacks of coins and gold bars are low-value
Gold Factory bonus, free spins & jackpot
The wild of the Gold Factory slot is the game logo, and it replaces the regular symbols to help you form more winning combinations. The big gold coin is the scatter symbol, and it triggers the main bonus feature of the game. When you land three or more of them on the reels, you’ll be guided to a second screen to bag some prizes and bonus games. The Boiler Room bonus lets you choose 4 items among 12, with each of your picks revealing coin prizes between 100 and 1300 coins. You also have a chance to find the free spins and Reactor bonus games with your picks.
If you reveal the free spins in your pick, you will be awarded between 10 and 35 free spins. All your wins from the free spins are also subject to a 2x multiplier. The second game you can pick in the Boiler Room is the Reactor bonus. You will pick items to reveal your prizes until you pick a malfunction symbol which ends the round. In Gold Factory, it is possible to trigger both the free spins and Reactor bonuses with your picks in the Boiler Room. You’ll then be directed back to the Boiler Room to continue picking the items after either the free spins or reactor bonus.
How to play Gold Factory
- Check the paytable by clicking on the ‘view pays’ button
- Use +/- buttons to adjust your coins value
- Click on “lines” and “coins” buttons to set their values
- Press ‘spin’ to set the reels in motion
- Use ‘bet max’ button to spin with the maximum bet