- Developer: Play’n GO
- Launch year: 2014
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: £40.00
- Lowest stake: £0.20
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 5
- Number paylines: N/A
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.73%
- Highest winnings: £40,000
- Developed for: Circus theme
Golden Ticket Slot
Step right up ladies and gentlemen! To one of the greatest shows in circus history! This is the promise Play’n GO makes when you load up the Golden Ticket slot. The 5x5 reels in the slot are backdropped by a huge striped tent and characterised by no paylines. This casino slot has an RTP of 96.73%.
Video slots with cascading reels offer unlimited winning potential or until there are no more symbols on the reels. Golden Ticket offers a chance to win until there are no more symbols and once you clear them all, the free spins round will be activated!
Golden Ticket symbols
- Iron weights, juggling skittles, top hats, clown, strongman and ringmaster
- Clown, lion, elephant, star, cupcake, target, duck, hot-air balloon, balloons
- The golden ticket is the wild
Golden Ticket bonus, free spins & jackpot
You will notice that the symbols in Golden Ticket slot don’t spin but fall like the floor was pulled from below them. More symbols fall from the top to replace them and this feature is referred to as cascading reels. In this case, if you manage to land three matching symbols either vertically or horizontally, you form a winning combination and the winning symbols will disappear. A golden ticket symbol will appear in their place and it will substitute for other icons, forming more winning combinations. You will notice the term “bonus” behind the icons and it is responsible for the free spins round.
If you manage to clear the symbols that cover the “bonus” terms during the cascading process, you will activate the Golden Ticket Bonus Game. Curtains will close and re-open at a circus shooting range where there are more circus-related symbols. Triggering the bonus game will award 10 free rounds that can be re-triggered to a total of 20 if you manage to land five or more bonus star symbols. Five matching symbols during this round award a coin win and the payout is subject to a maximum multiplier of 5x. The base game also has a multiplier level system that starts at 1x.
How to play Golden Ticket
- Hit the paytable button to view the paytable
- Hit the “?” button to view the game rules
- Set your bet between £0.20 and £40.00
- Hit the start button to visit the circus
- Collect your golden ticket wins!