- Developer: Microgaming
- Launch year: 2014
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 50.00
- Lowest stake: 0.50
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 4
- Number paylines: 1024
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.49%
- Highest winnings: 750,000
- Developed for: Adventure theme
Leagues of Fortune Slot
Join captain Nemo on his submarine Nautilus, from Jules Verne’s masterpiece 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. The depths hide tons of riches, and this casino game by Microgaming will help you find many of them. The Leagues of Fortune slot is played on 5 reels and 1024 paylines, with an RTP of 96.49%.
Consult your map, set your sights and dive deep under the sea to look for the gold. Like many other slots, the most lucrative feature of Leagues of Fortune is the free spins. Look out for the scatter too!
Leagues of Fortune symbols
- Sunken treasure: scatter, triggers free spins
- Leagues of Fortune logo: wild, substitutes all except scatter
- High paying: Captain Nemo, armed diver, Nautilus vs. squid, map
- Low paying: A, K, Q, J, 10 cards
Leagues of Fortune bonus, free spins & jackpot
Leagues of Fortune slot brings exciting nautical action and is especially rewarding once you find some treasures in the deep and embark on the free spins round. The sunken treasure symbol is the scatter, and apart from paying out scatter wins, landing three of them triggers the bonus mode. When this happens, the giant squid lurking in the deep will flutter his tentacles and reveal various free spin awards. So, you can get up to 35 free games, and all of these will be subject to an excellent 5x multiplier, racking up those riches in the blink of an eye.
The game also features a wild symbol, able to substitute for all symbols except the treasure. The great thing about this symbol is that it appears stacked, so there’s always more where there is one. This, coupled with the 1024 ways to win will greatly increase your win potential. Finally, Leagues of Fortune has another great feature called Your Gamble. Instead of the regular guess red/black or suit gamble after wins, here you are responsible for setting your gamble percentages, which then affects payouts. Adjust the odds with the + and - buttons and press spin to spin the needle. If it lands in the blue, you win.
How to play Leagues of Fortune
- Click “view pays” to browse paytable
- Press the - and + buttons, as well as “coins” to adjust bet
- Press “max bet” to assign the highest wager
- Toggle sound on or off
- Press spin to dive into the depths