- Developer: Play’n Go
- Launch year: 2013
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 100.00
- Lowest stake: 0.20
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 20
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.75%
- Highest winnings: 7,500
- Developed for: Ancient Egyptian civilisation
Leprechaun Goes Egypt Slot
The leprechaun travels to ancient Egypt in Leprechaun Goes Egypt slot from Play’n Go, a slot that blends both the Egyptian and Irish cultures. This casino game comes with 5x3 reels, 20 paylines and an RTP of 96.75%. Join the leprechaun on his adventure to visit the pyramids and gather some rewards as well.
Play’n Go is renowned for super slots and Leprechaun Goes Egypt slot is no exception. It is set against a backdrop of the Egyptian dunes with an Irish folk tune playing in the background, and comes with two bonus features; Pyramid Bonus and Free Spins.
Leprechaun goes Egypt symbols
- 10, J, Q. K and A represent the lower values
- Scarab beetle, mummy, Sphinx and an ornate mask
- The Leprechaun represents the wild
- Cleopatra is the scatter symbol
- Pyramids are the bonus symbol
Leprechaun goes Egypt bonus, free spins & jackpot
Leprechaun Goes Egypt slot comes with a jackpot prize of 7,500 coins. Betting the maximum amount and landing high-value symbols will edge you closer to the prize. The wild substitutes for other regular symbols and doubles all the wins it is part of. The scatter is represented by Cleopatra, and she is the key to the free spins feature. Three or more scatter symbols will trigger this fun round. Before the round starts, you will choose the number of spins and multipliers you prefer. You will get 5, 10, or 15 spins with a multiplier of 6x, 3x or 2x respectively.
The second feature in Leprechaun Goes Egypt slot is the Pyramid bonus which is triggered when you get three pyramids on the first, third, and fifth reels. The mini-game requires you to go through various doors to reach the treasure chamber in a bid to rescue Cleopatra. Every door you select will either give you a cash prize or a mummy. If you get the mummy, the mini-game will end, but if you rescue Cleopatra, you can win up to 500x your total stake. There is also a Gamble game, where you have to predict the correct card colour or suit, for your wins to be doubled or quadrupled respectively.
How to play Leprechaun goes Egypt
- Click paytable button to see game symbols and features
- Use the arrows to adjust bet
- Adjust active paylines using the +/- sign
- Click autoplay for automatic spins
- Click spin for manual spins