- Developer: NextGen
- Launch year: 2016
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 10.00
- Lowest stake: 0.01
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 25
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 95.25%
- Highest winnings: 10,000.00
- Developed for: entertaining
Manic Millions Slot
NextGen lets you get a taste of science in the Manic Millions slot. Join the professor and his monster assistant Igor as they scramble around their laboratory looking for the highest wins formula. This casino game has 5 reels and 25 paylines, with an RTP of 95.25%. Will you be a lab rat or a scientist?
Finish your experiments successfully and get rewarded! Free spins bring some sweet extra cash, and the other Manic Millions features will make this one of your favourite slots. Gear up and enter the laboratory, but be careful!
Manic Millions symbols
- The professor is the wild symbol
- Manic Millions scatter initiates free spins and pays win.
- High paying: Igor, flytrap, lab rat and green gooey creatures
- Low paying: various lab vials
Manic Millions bonus, free spins & jackpot
The free spins mode of the Manic Millions slot is activated when you land 3 or more of the Manic Millions scatter symbols. If you’re lucky enough to activate this feature, you’ll see Igor and the professor scurry about rapidly and try to give you more wins than possible. During the bonus mode, Igor may randomly add up to 3 wild symbols after any spin, causing the professor to go into the screen and try to solve the puzzles as best he can, combining vials and laboratory creatures while he substitutes for all symbols. Manic indeed!
Well, truth be told, Igor is pretty fervent about his duty in Manic Millions, so we can see why the professor keeps him around. He adds wild symbols even in the base game mode, but he can only do it once per spin, unlike the three wilds on one or more reels in the bonus. Not only that, Igor really wants you to win and prove the professor right! He also randomly throws scatters on the screen, and each spin you have the chance of him adding a scatter on reel 2, 3 or 4.
How to play Manic Millions
- Click “i” for game info
- Toggle volume up or down with the slider
- Adjust bet level with the up and down arrows
- Configure autoplay by clicking the revolving arrows
- Press the green play button to spin the reels