- Developer: NextGen Gaming
- Launch year: 2014
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 500.00
- Lowest stake: 0.01
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 4
- Number paylines: 50
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 95.00%
- Highest winnings: £50,000.00
- Developed for: Natural Theme
Owl Eyes Slot
Forget being crepuscular, nocturnal life is where it’s at. With Owl eyes slot, you know that the forest is watching you, and the owls are never too far away. Released by NextGen gaming in 2014, this hoot of a casino game is characterised by 5 reels, 50 paylines, and an RTP of 95%.
Set in an enchanted forest, Owl Eyes offers players far more than just a glimpse of true nightlife. With a free spins bonus feature, wilds, scatters, and a gamble option, these slots are packed full of full-moon fun.
Owl Eyes symbols
- The owl flying into the moonlight is the wild
- The highest value symbols: Feather, toadstool, badger, treant
- Full moon is the scatter symbol
- The lowest value symbols: A, K, Q, J, 10
Owl Eyes bonus, free spins & jackpot
The full moon is the scatter symbol in Owl Eyes slot. If you land three or more full moon scatters anywhere on the reels, you’ll trigger the bonus round with 5 free spins. After you get your scatter wins the reels will start spinning. Unlike the regular wins, the scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet amount, giving you £50,000 when 5 scatters are landed on the maximum bet. To increase your chances of earning bigger prizes, additional wilds added to the reels will become stacked during the free goes. There’s also a chance to simultaneously retrigger the spins at any point.
In Owl Eyes slot, the owl is the wild symbol of the game. It has the power to replace almost any symbol on the reels, with the exception of the scatter. The owl can only appear on reels 2, 3, and 4. Throughout the game, the wilds are stacked on the reels, giving players an even greater chance to land winning combos. Also, any wild symbol that forms a winning combination doubles the prize. As with other NextGen games, there’s also a gamble option available after each win, giving the player an opportunity to double or quadruple their prizes from the win.
How to play Owl Eyes
- Set your wager by clicking on the betting chip icon
- View the paytable for the values of the symbols
- Click the play button to start spinning
- Click the same button again to stop the spin
- Click “autoplay” for uninterrupted gaming