- Developer: Play’n GO
- Launch year: 2015
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 25.00
- Lowest stake: 0.01
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 20
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 94.17%
- Highest winnings: 5,000 coins
- Developed for: Safari theme
Photo Safari Slot
Have you ever been to the African Savannah? Don’t worry if you haven’t. Play’n GO are bringing this vast natural wonder to you in the Photo Safari slot. With completely transparent reels overlooking the grassland and a looming mountain, players can explore the 20 paylines of this casino slot, boasting an RTP of 94.17%.
As is the case with the majority of Play’n GO slots, Photo Safari has a fun free spins round. It’s been intricately designed to emulate the photography element in the game, completely immersing you in the gameplay.
Photo Safari symbols
- A shield and two drums is the wild
- A film roll scatter and a camera bonus symbol
- A lion, elephant, giraffe, zebra are high-value
- A, K, Q, J, 10 are lower value symbols
Photo Safari bonus, free spins & jackpot
There are two bonus features in the Photo Safari slot. A free spins round and a mini-game. These two are triggered using either the scatter, which is a film roll, or the bonus symbol, which is represented by a camera. Landing 3 or more of the camera bonus symbol will start the mini-game. The 5x3 reel grid will vanish and you will be tasked with taking 3 animal photos, each with a cash prize attached. Photos featuring the top half of an animal pay better than those that show the bottom half of the featured animals.
When it comes to the Film Strip Spin round in Photo Safari, this is triggered using the film roll scatter symbol. 3, 4 or 5 scatters will award 15 free spins. The reels will turn into film negatives, and the symbols will appear as though they’re being viewed through negatives, too. During this feature, the film roll will become a wild to help make more wins through substitutions. This feature cannot be retriggered. This slot also has a base game wild which is a shield with two drums. It is used to substitute all symbols except the scatter and the bonus symbols.
How to play Photo Safari
- Click ‘paytable’ to view the game’s symbols and payouts
- Set your wager by adjusting the coins, coin value and lines
- Use ‘bet max’ to set the highest wager
- Use the speaker icon to toggle game sounds off/on
- Click ‘spin’ for manual gaming and ‘auto play’ for uninterrupted spins