- Developer: Microgaming
- Launch year: 2014
- Available on: desktop, tablet, mobile
- Highest stake: £375.00
- Lowest stake: £0.25
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 25
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 95.93%
- Highest winnings: 10,000
- Developed for: Cartoon fans
Piggy Fortunes Slot
Nursery rhymes and stories have, and always will stand the test of time and Microgaming have decided to use the same concept to design and develop Piggy Fortunes slot. The casino game is based on the renowned story of the three pigs and the big bad wolf, set on 5x3 reels and 25 paylines, with an RTP of 95.93%.
Like most slots from the same developer, Piggy Fortunes offers a twist when it comes to the bonus feature. It is not so much a free spins feature, but rather a respin feature which is definitely worth it.
Piggy Fortunes symbols
- J, Q, K and Ace represent the low value symbols
- A straw, wooden and brick house
- The three pigs represent the scatter
- The wild is represented by the wolf
Piggy Fortunes bonus, free spins & jackpot
When Piggy Fortunes slot was released, iGamers got a breath of fresh air, especially since the theme was being overused. This slot offers originality and stands out in terms of gameplay and features. Although the game does not really have a free spins feature, it has a bonus round that will keep you glued to your screen, since it gives you extra spins as you play. Dubbed the Big Bad Wolf feature, you will have to land three, four or five pigs scatter symbols to trigger it. Then watch out for a wolf symbol landing next to one of the house symbols.
The wolf will huff and puff and destroy all the houses of that type present on the Piggy Fortunes reels, and they will then be replaced by symbols of wrecked houses. Here is where the scatter symbols come in. If you land three more of them, a random wrecked house will be rebuilt. The round lasts as long as you manage to rebuild the houses and if the wolf manages to blow down all the houses down, the round ends. You are also awarded a 2x multiplier if a straw house is wrecked, a 3x multiplier for a wooden house and a 4x multiplier for a brick house!
How to play Piggy Fortunes
- Use the options tab to control the sound settings
- Use the bet section to set your preferred bet
- Hit the spin button to set the reels in motion
- Use autoplay to play uninterrupted for a chosen number of spins
- Use the wins tab to have a look at your wins