- Developer: ELK
- Launch year: 2016
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 50.00
- Lowest stake: 0.10
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 243
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.40%
- Highest winnings: 20,000.00
- Developed for: Christmas in Mexico
Taco Brothers Saving Christmas Slot
The evil Captain Diaz is back again, this time to ruin the Christmas celebrations of the folks from Santa Maria. The three brothers Paso, Pepe and Pico can bring festivities back to the people in Taco Brothers Saving Christmas Slot, but only if you help them. Developed by ELK, this casino slot has 5 reels, 243 paylines and 96.40% RTP.
Taco Brothers Saving Christmas could be one of the coolest looking slots out there. These visuals are perfectly complemented by equally cool features like free spins, re-spins, the Wild Escape Bonus Game, exploding multipliers and running wilds.
Taco Brothers Saving Christmas symbols
- Taco brothers wild symbol triggers re-spins
- The safe symbol is the scatter
- Bell and mistletoe symbol is the wild
- Three brothers are the high-paying symbols
- Guitar, tequila, cactus and digging tools represent low-value symbols
Taco Brothers Saving Christmas bonus, free spins & jackpot
While the people of Santa Maria were ready for the festivities, Captain Diaz stole all the tacos. Paso, Pepe and Pico need to save the tacos from Captain Diaz in Taco Brothers Saving Christmas slot. They need tequila, explosives, guitars and, of course, your help, especially in the Wild Escape Bonus Game. Before all that, to get you in the mood, they have some prizes, including free spins and wilds. The bell and mistletoe wild replace any regular symbol to increase your chances of forming winning combinations. Taco Brothers Wild symbol shows up on the 2nd and 4th reels to give you a respin.
Taco Brothers Saving Christmas bonus game is triggered when three safe symbols land on the reels. Then, the operation to save the tacos and Christmas is underway. Paso, Pepe and Pico take turns to drop on the far right reel and transform into Running Wilds. Each spin takes them one reel left and to the exit. When all three of them escape, the tacos and Christmas will be saved. The Evil Captain Diaz can randomly show up on the reels to imprison the brothers and ruin their operation. Her daughter, lovely Senorita, has the key to release the brothers from prison and re-start the free spins round.
How to play Taco Brothers Saving Christmas
- View the payline for the game rules and symbols
- Use the coins icon to adjust your bet
- Spin the reels with the spin button
- Long press the spin button to activate auto spins
- Take those tacos back and save the Christmas