- Developer: Push Gaming
- Launch year: 2018
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: £100.00
- Lowest stake: £0.20
- Progressive jackpot: No
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 4
- Number paylines: 20
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.49%
- Highest winnings: 12,500 coins
- Developed for: Jungle theme
Tiki Tumble Slot
Push Gaming is taking online casino players deep into the jungle with Tiki Tumble slot. A 2018 release, it has 20 paylines spread out over its 5 reels with a 96.49% RTP. The tropical island depicted in the background offers exquisite graphics and sound effects to fully immerse you within the game.
Having bonus features is now the norm with online slots. Push Gaming has ensured that Tiki Tumble players have special symbols to trigger exciting features, which come in the form of free spins and nudging wilds that increase the depth of your gameplay.
Tiki Tumble symbols
- 4 coloured gemstones and 4 cackling masks
- The wild is a mask with a red gem
- The scatter is a gold mask with a blue gem
Tiki Tumble bonus, free spins & jackpot
In the base game, Tiki Tumble slot has 4 different coloured gemstones representing low-value symbols. High-value symbols are represented by the 4 cackling masks. Winning combinations can be made by matching 3, 4, or 5 of a kind along any of the 20 paylines, with wins counted from left to right. Landing 5 of a kind of the pink mask will award up to 20 times your stake. However, managing to land 5 stacked wild symbols will earn you up to 25 times your stake. The highest wins, though, can be achieved in the free spins round.
The Nudging Wild feature occurs when one or more wilds appear at the top of the reels before a spin. That reel will then nudge down, revealing another wild, and the reels will respin until there are no more wilds at the top. There is also a free spins round in Tiki Tumble activated when you land 3 or more gold mask scatters. Reel 2 and 4 will then fill up with wilds and start the Nudging Wild feature again. Multipliers will also be added, depending on the number of scatters that triggered the feature. 3, 4, and 5 scatters have a 1x, 2x and 3x multiplier added, respectively.
How to play Tiki Tumble
- Open the paytable to get to know the game’s rules and symbols
- Open the settings menu to activate or deactivate the game’s sounds
- Set your bet using the (^) button next to ‘total bet’
- Click the spin button to get the reels moving
- Set the number of spins for autoplay if required