- Developer: Microgaming
- Launch year: 2011
- Available on: desktop, tablet, mobile
- Highest stake: £250.00
- Lowest stake: £0.25
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 243
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 95.72%
- Highest winnings: 2,500
- Developed for: Detective, mystery
Victorian Villain Slot
Put on your hat, coat and grab your magnifying glass because the department needs your help to solve a number of mysterious murders that have been going on in the area. Victorian Villain slot is a casino game from Microgaming set on a 5x3 reels grid with 243 paylines and an RTP of 95.72%.
Victorian Villain puts you in the crossfire of a mysterious villain with a knack for murder. Like most slots with special features, you will have to search for clues as well as activate the free spins feature by landing appropriate symbols.
Victorian Villain symbols
- Policeman, lady with a hat, foxy female sleuth, the villain
- 9, 10, J, Q and K represent the lower values
- A skull and ‘Search for Clues’ are bonus symbols
- ‘Victorian Villain’ symbol represents the wild
Victorian Villain bonus, free spins & jackpot
If your detecting instincts are good, you could earn up to 15 free spins with Victorian Villain slot. To trigger the free spin feature, you will have to land three skull bonus symbols on reels 1, 2 and 3. You will then be asked to choose from 3 options. Enjoy a 15 free spin bonus and a 3x multiplier, a 10 free spin bonus with a 5x multiplier, or a 5 free spin bonus coupled with a 10x multiplier. They are more or less the same, so what you decide to pick depends on your playing style and preferences.
The free spins feature in Victorian Villain paves the way for another bonus round called the Search For Clues feature. To trigger this feature, you are required to land the ‘search for clues’ symbol on reels 3, 4 and 5. You will then be whisked to a room that is filled with items, which may or may not be the clues you need to solve the crimes. You are required to pick items until you reveal a message saying ‘collect’ and the total bonus money made is yours. Don’t let the dark alleys and flickering lights discourage you from solving the murders, and who knows, it might be rather rewarding.
How to play Victorian Villain
- Choose between expert and regular modes
- Set your bet using the +/- buttons
- Use bet max to set the highest possible bet
- Hit spin to set the reels in motion
- Use autoplay to spin the reels interrupted 5 or 10 times