- Developer: Aristocrat
- Launch year: 2011
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: £50.00
- Lowest stake: £0.25
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 25
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 95.30%
- Highest winnings: 10,000 coins
- Developed for: Horror theme
Werewolf Wild Slot
Escape the werewolves while roaming the streets of London for prizes in the Werewolf Wild slot. Developed by Aristocrat, this cartoon-style casino game is packed with various exciting features to deliver a fun gaming experience. It comes with 25 paylines spread out over 5 x 3 reels and has an RTP of 95.30%.
The variety of the extra features that Werewolf Wild offers is hard to find in many other slots. There are free spins, mystery symbols that reveal up to 40x multiplier, the Werewolf’s Touch that transforms symbols into wilds, and a gamble feature.
Werewolf Wild symbols
- Werewolf is the wild
- Gold coin is the mystery symbol
- Howling wolf in front of the full-moon is the scatter
- Policeman, man, woman, carriage and street lamp have high values
- A, K, Q, J, 10 represent the low-value symbols
Werewolf Wild bonus, free spins & jackpot
The view of London creates a great background for the exciting gameplay of the Werewolf Wild slot. The features that come with it are as wild as the werewolf itself. The werewolf wild replaces the other symbols to give you a chance to form more winning combinations. It also randomly shows up from the side of the reels to activate the Claw Swipe, during which up to five symbols are clawed and turned into wilds. If you land a golden coin on the reel one when there’s a werewolf symbol on the reels, you’ll get a random multiplier between 2x and 4x. The game also has a free spins round.
The free spins feature of the Werewolf Wild is activated by the howling werewolf scatter. Landing three, four, or five of scatters across the reels awards 7, 14, and 28 free spins respectively. These free spins also come with the Werewolf’s Touch feature. When werewolves land right next to the human characters on the reels, they turn into wild symbols as well. The new wilds also turn the adjacent humans into wilds too. With so many wild symbols on the reels, expect some great wins. After each win, the gamble feature gives you the chance to double or quadruple your prize by guessing the colour or suit of a card.
How to play Werewolf Wild
- Click info to view the paytable
- Click +/- buttons to set your bet
- Press spin to set the reels in motion
- Use autoplay feature for uninterrupted fun
- Use the gamble button for a chance to increase your wins